Friday, June 3, 2011

FBFF: Summer Lovin'

1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra?

I am (admittedly) one of the worst packers ever! I have a serious tendency to over pack because I so nervous about needing wanting something from my expansive closet that I try to bring it all with me. I should follow my own advice: "Don't stress, there is probably a Target nearby!"

2. What are your must packs?

Do undies count? Seriously... The things I am most concerned with having besides that are my unique toiletries like my face stuff and my hair stuff. That isn't something I'm going to want to have to pick up on the fly or be able to buy at Target.

3. What are you happy to leave behind?

There isn't really anything that I am happy to leave behind but, I am more than happy to ignore my cell phone and leave it at the hotel or friend's/family's house where I am staying.

4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase?

If there is anything that comes close to helping me with this is making a list prior to packing at least so I get a visual idea of how many days I'll be gone and how much stuff I need to bring with me. Whether I follow the list or not is another story...

5. Beach reading… what are you taking with you to read in the sand?


I normally bring a bunch of glossies that I wouldn't normally spend money on and get in tune with what's coming up on the fashion horizon. If I'm reading a book that is too good to put down (most recently: The Hunger Games Trilogy) I will subject it to the sand as well.

Check out everyone else's answers over at ModlyChic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...