Saturday, April 16, 2011

FBFF: I Am Grateful For...

1. When it comes to be personally – I owe a lot of who I am to:

My family, specifically my mother. I know you probably had those moment when you were younger, much like myself, where you didn't think you were anything like your parents and they didn't understand ANYTHING about you. But, I realize as I get older while there are things about my personality that are unique to me there is so much of it that resembles my mother. I'm ok with that, she's a pretty snazzy lady!

2. When it comes to be professionally – I owe a lot of who I am to:

I think at this point I owe a lot to my old boss. While I have been working in some capacity since I was 12, those 2.5 years I spent there were such an amazing learning experience for me and he taught me so much! As much as his knowledge, as well as, other tidbits I've picked up throughout the years have guided me towards a career where I actually really enjoy what I do I wouldn't be anything without the work ethic that I have which 100% comes from how I was raised and they example my parents set for me when I was growing up.

3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people for helping me through some rough spots:

I wouldn't say that this is "art" for me but, that's besides the point. I am very grateful to all the bloggers who stepped in and wrote guest posts for me while I was on vaca:
They are all fantastic ladies!!

4. One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me stronger was…


This schedule thing has really thrown me for a loop but, all I know it that my resolve hasn't wavered. I still want to keep going with another 260 Days, No Repeats!


5. To my readers, I’d like to say…

YOU'RE AWESOME, thanks for coming back and checking me out day after day or whenever it is you get a chance. I would not have been so consistent with either part of this challenge (no repeats/limited shopping) if it wasn't for you! You're comments always put a smile on my face and I can't wait to hear what you have to say next!! We should all go grab dinner sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...