Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011: Let's Get It Started


As you might have already surmised we are going into year two here at 260 Days, No Repeats. I'll talk about the specific rules as I wrap up Year 1 but, I'll let you in one of my main motivators: I still have things in my closet that I have not worn on the blog or on the weekends! It's crazy I know but, this shirt is the perfect example; I got it in August for my birthday and have been saving it for cooler weather. Well, Fall and Winter have passed and it was still hanging out in my closet (pun intended) passed over for other shirts of a gray persuasion. Well, that ended today! I am making an effort this week to focus on things that you have never seen here before. I warn you though, things could get a little crazy... Case and point this out of the box for me crazy wearing my necklace around my collar like some sort of sparkly tie thing but, what can I say? I was inspired by some of my fav other bloggers! What or Who inspires your out of the box wardrobe choices?
  • Top: gray pinstripe button down shirt, The Limited via The Unique Thrift Store
  • Bottom: black pencil skirt, Old Navy
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack vintage patent leather pumps, Evan Picone via Unique Thrift Store; black and silver statement necklace, Etsy; onyx earrings, V'ta Jewelry; purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed in Year 1 here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...