Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 23, 2010: Almost Crazy

After lamenting my lack of adventurousness this past week(ish) due to my new dress code I attempted to go out of my way yesterday to spice things up! After trying on various clothing combinations I settled picked this. I thought of pairing the blazer with a white and purple striped sweater instead but, when I tried it on it looked like it didn't quite go even though stripes go with everything/I was trying too hard. As much as I don't want to feel like I'm losing my unique style I also don't want to feel like I'm going to far in the other direction to bring it to light. How do you find the happy medium between your personal style and your work dress code?
  • Toppurple rosette embellished t-shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here and here); blue tweed blazer, K Studio via Unique Thrift Store (came with this dress)
  • Bottomgray pencil skirt, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Nine West/new job gift from BF; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom; black Spy Bag, Fendi

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...