Friday, February 25, 2011

February 24, 2011: Out Of Practice

I love my BF. I wouldn't bother listing all the reasons why but, I know there's alot of evidence to support that fact. One which only came to light last night when I came home after work and set up my tripod to take an outfit picture (picture taking Sunday really needs to happen this week, for serious!) I snapped 5 or 6 pictures but, after a long day of work/commuting I figured I had gotten the shot and wrapped it up. After viewing the results I have to say it is official, I have lost my touch! Where would I be without my BF? I would be subjecting you to months of me figuring it all out again in my hallway. No, you're right we'll just wait for BF...
  • Top: pink rosette embellished t-shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here, here, and here); black safari jacket, LOFT
  • Bottom: dark gray Hudson Wide Leg Pant, New York and Company/new job gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack ruffle embellished flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; black and gray leopard print headband, 75% off $1.00 bin at Target; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; black Spy Bag, Fendi
Also, The Fuzz says "Hi!" Actually he's probably saying, "What's that over there?"

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...