Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October 29, 2010: A T-Shirt & Jeans


I would have loved to participate in this theme week Monday through Friday but, my dress code is business casual (as you know) and that would not have worked out so well. Though, I was happy to jump on the band wagon for Casual Friday. There is nothing more classic than jeans and a t-shirt! I even dug up an old graphic tee to incoporate some creepiness for Halloween! Who doesn't love zombies? "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains" - Pride and Predjudice and Zombies. If you haven't read the book you totally should it's hilarious! But, I digress... This was as festive as I got for Halloween, other than munching on some candy. What did you do? Did anyone dress up?
  • Top: black graphic tee, Threadless
  • Bottom: trouser jeans, GAP outlet
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple suede-ish ballet flats, Mossimo for Target; onyx earrings, V'ta; black spy bag, Fendi (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...