Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October 28, 2010: Pajama Like

I'm getting back into the groove of things... slowly but surely. At the end of last week I was all about making it to the weekend. Surprisingly it wasn't for the normal reasons, I had plans to hang out with my fav cousin before she moves to Chicago (in a hot second.) As you might have gathered the whole thing has happened in a flash but, it is really happening so I was glad to spend some quality time with her! Are any of you from Chicago? Do you have some advice for her before she heads off? How about some fun places to check out when she gets there? Hopefully I will time this right and we will be back to the regular outfit posting schedule tomorrow... hopefully.
  • Top: gray short sleeve sweater, New York & Company with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP/gift from BF
  • Shoes & Accessories: leopard print flats, New York & Company; tourmaline earrings, V'ta jewelry; purple tote bag, Coach outlet (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...