Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1, 2010: I've Got Minimalism


First of all I would like to thank all the lovely ladies who joined me in this challenge especially: Frances Joy from Mad Dress Game, Shey from Modesty is Pretty, and Lyddiegal from Chic on the Cheap! The outfits they came up with were truly inspired and completely trendy. Just more proof that you don't need to break the bank to dress stylishly, what you really need to do is head to your closet!


I feel like the outfit I have chosen to wrap up the challenge is a little anticlimactic but, it's going to be wet and gross outside all day and I have some cleaning organizing to do at work, sorry. Also, I'm still stuck in the stairwell after my escape attempt yesterday. It didn't go as well as I planned and exciting clothes is hard to come by... but, I digress. I think this look falls under the minimalism trend for sure, what could be more basic than a white tee and jeans? I am so excited for the weekend (even though it is chock full of things errand to run) do you have any fun plans?
  • Top: white rosette embellished t-shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here)
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT/birthday gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: teal leather flats, Aldo via Re/Dress NYC (same shoe different color here); gray scarf, H&M; black spy bag, Fendi


Items from this outfit are previously and remixed seen here, here, here, here:
Powered by GoodWidgets.com

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...