Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010: Piece of Cake

I didn't intend on wearing my forgotten shoes in the order that they are listed but, it's kind of working out that way. So far, it has been fairly easy to incorporate them into my wardrobe (knock on wood.) Maybe I was just being complacent before, relying to heavily on the easy combination i.e.: silver gladiator sandals that go with everything. Do you have any "go to" items that make you forsake all others? Either way I'm glad I have pushed myself to make these work with what I have!
  • Top: white, blue, and green argyle sweater, Merona for Target (similar and on sale here)
  • Bottom: gray pencil skirt, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: yellow suede wedges, born (their shoes are not my thing but, the sandals are fabulous); silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; purple bag Coach

Items from this outfit are seen previously and remixed here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...