Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Grown Up Birthday!


My birthday is coming very soon!!! This year is a little different than those that have passed. I really don't want to make any plans for celebrating; whatever happens happens and hopefully I'll have fun partaking in that. Obviously I will spend time with my family and BF and of course I will go out with friends but, I just don't feel like stressing myself out planning a party (normal) where nothing ever goes like it should (also normal.). In terms of gifts... my list is lame. I normally create some sort of list for things I want for my birthday gift so people know what to buy me since according them, I am a very difficult person to shop for (debatable.) This year all I can think about is practical things I need:
  1. Having some items of clothing tailored because I generally can't afford it
  2. Having some shoes cobbled because I generally can't afford it
  3. Spending the day thrifting and maybe some normal shopping
  4. Contacts (which mom is getting me, thanks mom)
  5. Some sort of vacation (which thankfully BF is handling for me)
  6. A completely "normal" birthday wish list item... I LOVE this ring! I also have a credit to Tiffany & Co. that someone could relieve me of and use to buy this fabulous piece of jewelry!
It's not that these aren't really great, fun things it's just normally I am way more specific and focused in what I want ex: I want this bag or these shoes or this ring (seriously). My mom said that it means I'm getting more mature; right now I'm not really sure what I think it means but, it's different for sure... Either way it's coming and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Time to celebrate!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wrote a really long comment, but Chrome appears to have eaten it.
    I love the ring, I hope you get it, it's so elegant, and I hope you have a really wonderful, relaxing birthday.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the good birthday stuff. LOVE the ring!!

    BTW I love your blog. I just listed yours as a fav. I'd love for you to take a look at mine sometime, I'm sure I will reference you.

    Morgan
    http://fatorfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...