Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3, 2010

I've got nude shoes! Which I also had yesterday but, they weren't the focus. It's a 9 AM meeting kind of work day but, fun "date night" with one of my girlfriends after. I'll have flip flops in my bag, for sure, since I probably won't get to make a stop at home and these shoes are comfy but, not that much. I'm excited for a laid back dinner and mildly amused by the prospect of Sex and The City 2. I fear that by the end of the night it will turn into a general disappointment but, I digress... The dress on the other hand, I could wear for days, SO comfy! Either way I think the shoes really pop being the only thing I'm wearing that is not black! Too severe?

Speaking of black next week I will be taking the blackout challenge, no black for one week. I am gettin it all in today but, since I don't generally wear an overwhelming amount of black I'm going to try and go all the way, no shoes or accessories either! That will be more of a challenge and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull it off but, I'm definitely willing to give it a try!
  • Top: black dress, Luna Luz via local boutique
  • Bottom:
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude patent leather pumps, Apt. 9 via Kohl's; black beaded necklace from a craft space in Laguna Beach;black onyx earrings, V'ta; black Fendi Spy Bag (because I don't feel like dumping it all into a new one), Saks Fifth Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...