Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010

I'm totally feeling that Friday theme! I am also pumped for a potential early dismissal for the holiday weekend. I have a few things to take care of before I hit the BBQs and beaches so it would be great to get to have a little extra time to work on those. What are you doing for the holiday?

On another note, finalizations are being made for theme week and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you guys! I hope you participate.
  • Top: dusty blue t-shirt with peacock feather, Bitten via Steve & Barry's
  • Bottom: Marisa jeans, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cut-out flats, Merona for Target (similar here... FYI if you pick up the June 2010 edition of Real Simple there is a 20% off Merona coupon in there, or you could just rip it out at the checkout... either way); jade earrings, Elizabeth Showers Vintage; cream Loeffler Randall for Target purse (mostly because I didn't feel like swapping everything out)
Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here:



4 comments:

  1. Cute - I love that tee shirt!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bitten. RIP. I have those same flats in black! They are SO COMFY and long-lasting for Target flats, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that Target flats have been better (read:more long lasting) than lots of more expensive brands. YAY Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty top!
    I adore anything peacock even though I dont have that many items...
    thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting ... hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...