Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010

This week has gone by very quickly, thank goodness! I am looking forward to the beautiful weather this weekend and celebrating the holiday with family and friends. Easter was always an occasion when my mom would take my brother and myself to get spiffy new Easter outfits and as an adult I still have the overwhelming urge to do just that but, in the spirit of responsibility I have opted to shop in my closet for a fabulous and appropriate outfit to wear. Perhaps I will let you have a glimpse on Sunday... as for today:
  • Top: green 3/4 length scoop-neck t-shirt from Target with brown houndstooth jacket from Ann Taylor Loft.
  • Bottom: Marisa jeans from Ann Taylor Loft. (YAY Casual Friday)
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown/black snake embossed ballet flats from Target, long brass and ribbon necklace from Ann Taylor Loft with Elizabeth Showers Vintage mother of pearl earrings. I will also be keeping all my crap in a patent leather purple Coach purse. I will probably throw a pashmina in there to keep warm as I walk to my car since it's still a little nippy outside.

2 comments:

  1. I have that necklace! Someone special gave it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they must have great taste I wonder who it could have been... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...