Thursday, August 25, 2011

eShakti Picks for Fall

I have been wearing alot of dresses/skirts this week and even though I am being more weather appropriate today and wearing pants I still have them on my mind. I decided to check out some of the eShakti.com to fill my imaginary shopping cart with things for the fall. Here's what I came up with:

Ruffle front cotton knit dress

Ruffled neck print dress

Ruffle trim mock two piece dress

Exposed metal zipper statement necklace

Remember these are my top picks; there are so many other great items on the website and you could build a wardrobe consisting of mostly them! Don't forget to take advantage of the coupon right now and get $20 off of a purchase of $20 or more from eShakti.com with code: 260DAYS0811! It is not valid on over stocks but, that's ok most of the good stuff is brand new anyway...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...