Monday, May 4, 2015

Nail Files: Pool Boy Tips

Every weekend, more or less, I give myself a manicure (and possibly pedicure.) Haven't you seen them on Instagram? No, well, follow me here. Since most manicures don't last more than a week, if that, and I prefer the polished look, overall, it makes sense that a manicure would be part of my weekend routine. Why not go get my manicure done at a salon? There are a few reasons... 
This week I couldn't get the idea of a twist on a french manicure out of my head so I went for it using Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pool Boy from a past POPSUGAR Must Have box. It just screams "spring" to me, how about you? No, well get your hearing checked. I used to think that giving myself a french manicure would be impossible, especially when using my non-dominant hand, but, as you can see, practice makes perfect less messy. What kind of manicure are you rocking this week? 


I'm linking up with Trend Spin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...