Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"I've Got This!" Week: Fall 2012

Yeah it's that time again! The temptation to shop for new trends is nagging at me and I am trying my best to resist! How about you? It's time to be real about what's actually hanging in my closet... that's right, time another "I've Got This" week! This has been an amazing way for me to familiarize myself with what I have in my closet all over again!

I am going to do things the same as last year since Mr. Linky makes everything so much easier I will put one up everyday next week starting Monday and if you want to participate you can just link up! Just leave me a comment now so I know you're in, grab the banner, pick some trends, and work with what you've got! I'm sure you have things in your closet that fit the trends so put some fantastic outfits with your stuff. No buying anything new!! I know you've got this... 


Here are some trends to be inspired by next week:
  • Oxblood
  • Equestrian
  • Metallics
  • Pattern Mixing/Prints on Prints
  • Cobalt
  • Mustard
  • Hunter Green
  • Brocade
  • Peplum
  • Floral
  • Menswear
  • Military
  • Colored Denim
  • Gold
  • Leather
  • Houndstooth
  • Sheath Dress
  • Printed Pants
  • Brooches
  • Jewel Tones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...