Tuesday, August 28, 2012

eShakti.com Picks: Fall 2012

I feel like everywhere I look fall is creeping in. While I love the crisp weather, seasonal celebrations, and fabulous fashions these things will never replace my deep, unwavering romance with summer. That being said I can' t keep the seasons from changing and I need to embrace the impending shift. What better was to do that than with some gorgeous dresses. eShakti.com's fall line is truly beautiful! There are so many options for different occasions and personalities in a plethora of colors and patterns. 

These are a few of my favorite picks from Fall 2012 but, eShakti's stock is always in flux and they are continuously adding new styles everyday. On top of that eShakti,com is currently having an unprecedented sale with 40% off specific selections for Labor Day, 25% off Summer styles, and a pre-season 25% off of their Fall line. On top of ALL that those discounts can be combined with the additional 10% off that you get with code: SH24LXN. Now the only question is, what should you get? Here are some suggestions courtesy of my lusting...

Autunno Beaded Dress






Sequined Bow Tweed Sheath Dress
Vintage Houndstooth Print Dress


Primavera Beaded Dress

                   Owls In A Row Pencil Skirt
Deep Plum Applique Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...