Friday, October 14, 2011

FBFF: The Quintessential Fall Outfit

Fall is afoot! The air is crisper and the leaves are changing at least here in the northeast. When Katy was talking about potential visual FBFF topic's I started to think about what you all might be wearing for the fall. 

For me it is all about the layering! Waking up in the morning and coming home at night brings two different temperatures not to mention everything else that comes throughout the day... Since I am normally in an air conditioned office all day it's fine to wear one outfit without need for change, if I was going to go out for the day I would need something that can transition throughout the day like the following: 
  • Top: red long sleeved t-shirt, Van Heusen; brown houndstooth jacket, LOFT 
  • Bottom: really skinny jeans, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessoriesteal leather flats, ALDO via Re/Dress NYC; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...