Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 5, 2012: Back From Somewhere

This past week was fantastic! Why? Because I was off Monday through Wednesday. I needed a break after spending the entire weekend submerged in wedding related responsibilities, festivities, and travel. BF and I kept it low key and hit a museum and the beach... it was alot of fun! What was even better was Thursday was the only full day I had to work since summer Fridays began in my office this past week. We get out at two for the next seven weeks so last week total amount of time in the office last week = one and a half days WIN! What did you do for the holiday weekend?

When I headed back to work I wanted to start off back in a super professional outfit to ward off any post vacation lamentations. I am generally a super productive person after whatever days I have off  and the whole ensemble just enhanced that! My favorite part of the whole look was the shoes. I found them while thrift shopping with my Mom during Unique Thrift Store's huge 50% off sale on the Fourth of July. BF said they look like they were made out of torture devices or something that a character in Skyrim would wear but, I think they're pretty awesome. What do you think? 
  • Top: pink floral embellished t-shirt, LOFT (same shirt different color here and here); brown blazer, Talbots via The Unique Thrift Store 
  • Bottom: beige tweed skirt, LOFT via Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown and camel studded heels, Kensie via The Unique Thrift Store; brown fused glass earrings, craft space in Laguna Beach; Neverfull GM, Louis Vuitton/gift from BF


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed  here, herehere, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...