Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 8/9, 2011: KO'd

Sorry for the blip in posting. I have actually been slightly sick since Monday (fooled you didn't I?) and burning that candle at both ends while experiencing persistent symptoms (fever, sore throat, ridic congestion) was not a good idea. I completely crashed Thursday night when I got home in the early evening. Yes, that's right I missed all the FNO events... it's ok, I will survive. Fighting throngs of people for free manis or hair styling just didn't seem like as much fun as sleeping.

Thankfully the R&R gave me enough strength to power through yesterday and work plus the fun stuff in the evening. I got to go to a fun event last night thanks to an invite Katy from Modly Chic (thanks!) and after that I attended Blogger's Night Out (so much fun!) I will put a post up about all my Fashion Week shenanigans once I have wrapped them all up; No, I'm not finished but, let's talk what I wore.

September 8, 2011:

  • Top: olive and pumpkin striped tee, Mossimo for Target; khaki safari jacket, LOFT (same jacket different color herehereherehere, and here)
  • Bottom: gray slacks, New York & Company
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack sneaker/shoes Rocket Dog; my abuela's vintage silver hoop earrings; gray and black Ashley shoulder bag, Pietro Alessandro

September 9, 2011:

  • Topyellow floral patterned sweater, Dana Buchman for Kohl's
  • Bottom: black really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessoriesturquoise peep toe flats, Xhiliration via Target; silver and gold teardrop earrings, V'ta Jewelry; silver knotted necklace, gift from my dear friendgray and black Ashley shoulder bag, Pietro Alessandro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...