Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011: Running The Show

Today I have work but, tonight I have the first meeting of the year for a young professional non-profit committee that I sit on. I am special, I am a co-chair (whatever that means) so I want to keep it professional even after hours. Although, I might bring some commuter shoes... What?! I know it's because I have to trudge across town for the meeting and then back to catch my train after. Yeah, I knew you'd understand.

  • Topgray lace embellished top, LOFT via Mom; black blazer, Ann Taylor via Melissa
  • Bottom: black and white tweed skirt, Unique Thrift Store (vintage/no tag)
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack patent leather t-strap pumps, LOFT; black belt, came with this dress; estate chandelier earrings, Stella & Dotgray and black Ashley shoulder bag, Pietro Alessandro

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...