Sunday, August 21, 2011

My New Profession!

I have a surprise for you... Earlier this month I got an awesome pair of earrings for my birthday which I wore last week. I kind of fell in love with them so I went to the website to check out some of the other offerings.


Now I had heard of Stella & Dot before but, had never really looked into it. I'm so glad that this gift prompted me to. Not only did I find a whole bunch of fun new jewelry I also found a ton of information on becoming a Stella & Dot stylist. They totally sold me on it and now I am a stylist!


You can check out my page and if you're interested we can talk jewelry! You can also shop Stella & Dot by clicking on the ladies who lunch in the top left of this page. I am so excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...