Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011: T.G.I.F!

I am so ready for the weekend! Even though the past few days have been (almost) unbearably hot I can't wait to spend some time in the sun! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

  • Top: yellow ribbed tank top, Old Navy (same shirt different color here, here, here, and here); khaki safari jacket, LOFT (same jacket different color here, here, here, here, and here)
  • Bottom: red, blue, white, and yellow floral print skirt, Talbots via The Unique Thrift Shop
  • Shoes & Accessories: silver cutout flats, Merona via Target; my abuela's vintage silver hoop earrings; gray le-dix/motorcycle bag, Balenciaga

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...