Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 31, 2011: Dress For Success

Monday I went to work on a mission, I was going to give my two weeks notice. No, not on a whim; I got a new job! I have actually been look for a while sporadically but, recently it took a turn for the serious and within a week or two I was going on first and second round interviews and apparently acing them. More on that later though...

I was super nervous about giving my notice for a whole bunch of reasons like what if my boss gets mad at me or what is he offers me more money to stay (which wouldn't work) or what if he gets super sad? More importantly though, what if he gets mad at me? I was still hoping for a recommendation on top of the fact that I genuinely like my boss and want to stay BFF4L!

So, in an effort to calm my nerves I did that thing I do... got dressed. I know we've talked about this before but, I would just like to reiterate my firm belief in the fact that when you look put together you exude more confidence and in turn feel more confident of yourself or at least I do. So animal print mixed with animal print and killer heels in the snow it was. Too bad he was on vacation yesterday.
  • Top: purple v-neck sweater, H&M; leopard tank top underneath for the modesty, Express
  • Bottom ivory and black animal print pencil skirt, LOFT/birthday gift from BF's mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: black pumps, Candies via Kohl's; gray tights, We Love Colors; gray labradorite earrings, Pennyweights; silver bag, L.A.M.B via Loehmanns 

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...