Monday, January 31, 2011

A New Addition


I would just like to introduce you to the newest member of the 260 Days, No Repeats team. That's right, a new laptop! No one from the school contacted me about my lost HP and without a decent computer I have been a bit disconnected from the world. That is until now... I don't want to bore you with the technical specs but, I am happy with it and more technologically savvy BF is happy with it as well! I would just like to take a moment and say he is the BESTEST BF ever since he was the one who actually footed the bill for this little baby, love him! On another largely positve note I was able to access alot of my back-ed up files from my external hardrive without any issues, back it up people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...