Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 18, 2011: Hot Pants

What did you guys end up doing on the long weekend? I did some 260 Days, No Repeats housekeeping... What do you think? I made the switch to Disqus... a hot topic in the blogger world, let me know how it's working. If it's lame I'll change it back but, I'd love to be able to respond to your comments! Overall, I think my non-techincal self did a pretty good job but, if anyone wants to design me a website for free I'm all ears.

Today is gross, end of story. Apparently this whole week is going to be gross, serisously end of story. So the shoes pictured might not be the one I'm actually wearing. Since I have been employing the "take all pictures on the weekend" method, I really should check the weather before hand! Memo to self for next week...

On a related note, I don't think I can adequately express to you how excited I am to wear pants today. After a (fun) week of tights and skirts it's nice to have the option. Don't get me wrong, I love skirts and dresses but, in this weather pants are a fantastic option: warm, cozy, and comfy!
  • Top: teal embellished t-shirt, New York and Company; black flyaway cardigan, August Silk via TJ Maxx
  • Bottom: gray really skinny pants, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: leopard print flats, New York and Company; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; black Spy Bag, Fendi (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, here, and here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...