Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010: WWW - Plain White Tanks


Please excuse my asleep appearance, I woke up super early to head into the city for a training (hence the casual attire, jeans three times in one week that is crazy!) and had BF snap a few shots before we ran for the bus, this was the least terrible! Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

When I took part in academichic's Dress Your Best Week one of the things that I noted as being a fav part of myself was my "girls." But... as I had previously lamented; they are fairly ample so I need to take measures to keep them in check. Mostly that means a supportive bra and tank tops "for the modesty" as I like to say. I have a myriad of colors to chose from but, the ones that I make the most use of are the white ones. They might be simple and seemingly inconsequential but, I would be indecent and limited in my wardrobe selection without them...

  • Top: purple dotted blouse, New York and Company, with a tank top underneath for the modesty; gray flyaway sweater, New York and Company
  • Bottom: Marisa jeans, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories: black flip flops, Rocket Dog; labradorite earrings, Pennyweights; black Spy Bag, Fendi


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...