Sunday, September 5, 2010

Night Out: 21st Birthday

For my brother's actual birthday BF and I picked him up from work and took him out for a drink. He was actually going to just go to school, work, and home without doing anything to celebrate! Crazy, I know... I started to put together an outfit for going out and realized that I didn't need to be dressed in my normal chic bar going attire. We were just going to a local establishment and I didn't want to be completely overdressed in such a super casual place. So, I revisted what I would wear the bar in my college years...
  • Top: red graphic tee, Noisebot
  • Bottom: trouser jeans, GAP
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple flip flops, Bitten via Steve and Barry's; polka dot scarf, New York and Company. I think the scarf dresses the super casual look up just enough without being over the top; Cerises Pochette, Louis Vuitton. This bag is the perfect size for going out. Just enough room for cash/ID, cell phone, and lipgloss.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! You're right, the scarf does totally dress up a t-shirt and jeans!

    I wish I could wear scarves like that - I have several, but just never feel like they look right on me :o/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...