Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Wear: Completely Caved

I'll be honest, I feel like the summer is already over... It didn't help that when I went shopping with Mom for my birthday (YAY LOFT Friends and Family Sale) the majority of the things I saw were for the fall. As I sarted to embrace the layers and jewel tones of the upcoming season's palatte I couldn't help but, be drawn to the super trendy and apprently inescapable "jegging." That's right people... I am a sucker!  I tried them on (even though I had been vehemently against them for me) and loved the look plus the extreme level of comfort. I took them for a real road test today running some errands and they did not dissapoint. I kind of hate to admit it but, I might be the newest jegging convert!
  • Top: ivory tank top with embroidered neck, Patrick Robinson for Target with another tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple suede-ish ballet flats, Mossimo for Target; brown belt, New York and Company; gold and mixed metal earrings, gift from my co-worker Natalia/ModCloth

4 comments:

  1. These look good.
    I tried them on too a few months ago. I looked awful. I laughed at myself in the mirror and immediately took them off :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been curious to try them myself. Did you take your normal LOFT pant size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went one size up from my normal LOFT pant size and they definately have some extra stretch but, I think the fit will be more normal when I wash them the fisrt time. Hope you find the perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as they're from a "big girl" store like LOFT (as opposed to the juniors stores like F21), I think I might be able to do it. I feel like if they're made for grown women they won't be as ridiculously tight as they could be. They look super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...