Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010: Wearer's Remorse

I have alot of options when I get dressed every morning (as I'm sure you can imagine) so I try to pick something out the night before or at least have an idea in my head of what I would like to wear. I thought I would wear a certain black dress with a pair of forgotten shoes but, when I tried the ensemble on I realized the dress might actually be better for when the weather is a little cooler... So, I turned to this dress (comfy, stylin, and work appropriate) and although I'm feeling better about the outfit I'm a little sad because now this dress is done until next year. I've felt that way about all my dresses and have been trying to think about ways to remix them but, it's trickier than I thought!  
  • Top: black and white faux wrap dress, White House Black Market/gift from cousin 
  • Shoes & Accessories: red Bridget Thong Sandal, LOFT/gift from mom; black reversible headband, Mandee; red coral earrings, mall kiosk in California; black Spy Bag, Fendi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...