Sunday, August 1, 2010

Purchases: July 2010


That's right people and I thought it was going to be alot more challenging. Hopefully, this experience will steel me for what is coming up! It's my birthday in less than a week so, there will be a serious temptation to rationalize buying tons of fancy going out clothes. Plus, with the imminent season change I am getting bombarded with emails about new hot trends for fall which tempt me a little.  It might be time for another, "You've Got This" Week come September and you can join along!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! That was part of the 30 for 30 challenge, and it was difficult, but it also reminded me that I'm moving in five months and I don't "need" more STUFF.

    I'd totally join in another "You've Got This" week!

    PS I tagged you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your shopping ban -- no b-day splurge? now thats commitment!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...