Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 24, 2010: Grayness Go Away

I have nothing against the rain but, I really don't like the gray cloudyness it brings. It is so unmotivating! I am completely a morning person but, when I look out my window and see that hot mess in the sky all I want to do is go back to bed. I'll admit it I woke up a little later than planned this morning so posting was out of the question, here's the late edition! Now that I'm looking at the outfit the pants look like PJ's, no?
  • Top: coral embellished tank top, LOFT via Mom
  • Bottom: brown herringbone pants, New York and Company. That's right, I finally finished lengthening the pants (with a little help from Mom) I love that you can't even tell that they used to be cuffed!
  • Shoes & Accessories: bronze sandals with genuine stone embellishments, bo'em via DSW; mixed metal earrings, gift from my co-worker Natalia/ModCloth; gray Balenciaga Le-Dix/motorcycle bag

Items from this outfit are previsouly seen here and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...