Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20, 2010: Twice In A Row

Today is another "need to be comfy" day (this time it's BF who needs an early morning ride) cleverly disguised as casual friday and the perfect excuse to rock my jeggings. I am a total convert but, I digress...  Today's fantastic and comfy outfit makes me feel (on some level) like I'm relying to much on clothes that could be worn when the weather gets a bit cooler and that I'm not utilizing all my warm weather things to their best advantage. I could totally see myself wearing this exact same outfit, for example, with a scarf/ballet flats and it being perfect for the fall but, according to my official rules that would be cheating. O well, I will make it work when the temperature starts to drop!

As for today, I'm sure you would (correctly) expect that I am so excited this week is over, especially after these past two days of early morning rising. At least I have fun things to look forward to this weekend. Dinner with one of my besties after work today and a visit from my fav cousin tomorrow... fun times! Maybe I'll snap some pictures while we're out and about. What are your plans this weekend?
  • Top: gray v-neck top, Old Navy with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: denim jeggings, LOFT birthday gift from Mom
  • Shoes & Accessories: gladiator sandals, Christian Siriano for Payless; rainbow beaded earrings, via now defunct Moxie Bee; purple Coach bag

Items from this outfit are previously seen here:

2 comments:

  1. Love the casual, comfy vibe of this outfit and the pairing of grey and yellow.

    Looks great. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design on your sandals, and you yellow and grey combo is so great!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...