Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010: Why So Serious?

Does the purple and green color combination remind you of the Joker? Because for me that is the only thing that comes to mind. When I use it in outfits I try not to make it so jarring hence, using it as an accent color. How do you think it came out?
  • Top: cream sweater with natural stone collar embellishment, Adrienne Vitandini via Mom; green tank top underneath for a pop of color, New York and Company
  • Bottom: brown pinstripe skirt, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: purple suede-ish ballet flats, Mossimo for Target. Does anyone remeber when Mossimo was a big brand sold at fancy retailers like Nordstrom? Maybe it's just me; pearl earrings, birthday gift from mom a few years ago; gray Balenciaga Le-Dix/motorcycle bag

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I love green and purple together but it makes me think of Barney, not the Joker, ha. I totally remember when Mossimo was a "skater brand." I had this tee that I used to wear all the time bought at this sort of higher-end dept store in town in the 8th grade or so. (Before we had a Target.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple and green make me think of Barney and the Joker - neither is a pleasant thought. Your look, however, is safely outside of either Barney or Joker zone. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute purple flats!


    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...