Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2010: Where Is The Weekend?

I'm a little confused and definitely aggravated... I don't understand why any company would give you any extra time off if you are going to have to work twice as hard when you return. Whatever relaxation you had achieved is completely negated by the onslaught of work you have to handle when you get back. For example: I am going in early today and would probably be staying late if I did not have another charity event to attend tonight that is, after a doctor's appointment. Seriously, what is the point and where is the weekend!?!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. On another note, I think I've done a good job of finding something I can wear to work, errands, and to the event without changing. Hooray for jersey knit dresses! The only thing I am adding is makeup later because I generally don't wear it during the day and for some (strange) reason can't go out at night without it. If these shoes weren't like walking on clouds I would probably swap them out for flats during the day but, that is definitely the case...

  • Top: black and white faux wrap dress, Merona for Target with a tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Shoes & Accessories: black peep-toe wedges, Dr. Scholl's. Yes, you read right these aren't your mom's original; blue swarovski crystal earrings, V'ta; black Fendi Spy Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...