Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

I am definitely feeling that Friday theme! It has been a looong week. One of the few fun things going on has been this Summer Black-Out Challenge 2010, In retrospect it really wasn't that hard at all but it was, at times, very inconvenient. I applaud Sal and her decision to go all summer without black! I'm sure I could do it but, I think I would get extremely frustrated with that limitation and I want getting dressed to be fun. Therefore, I will allow myself to get back to it and wear black starting Wednesday! (I have a day off on Monday and Tuesday)

In relation to today's outfit: What are you're opinions about graphic t-shirts? During college they were a main staple of my wardrobe but, after graduation I (literally) put them on the shelf and wrote them off. I might have said, at the time, that they were too juvenile but, I really think I just wanted a change of pace. Now that all I wear is business casual they are creeping back into my wardrobe, I'm not sure how I feel about that but, I only kept the ones I love so it can't be all bad, right? For example, today's T says "Haiku's are easy but, sometimes they don't make sense Refrigerator" Hilarious, I know! If you are feeling my t-shirt vibe you can shop the Threadless $10 Sale where ALL T's are $10 until 6/14/10!
  • Top: brown graphic t-shirt, Threadless
  • Bottom: Marisa jeans, Ann Taylor Loft
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown flip flops (shhh don't tell they're not really allowed in the office), Rocket Dog via DSW: Purchase here at 30% off and get free shipping with code 4UDAD until Sunday June 13, 2010; yellow citrine earrings, Elizabeth Showers vintage; limited edition Tracey Emin for Longchamp Pliage via the outlet

Items from this outfit are previously seen here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...