Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

This is a Monday when I could definitely have called out sick (as if there is any other kind) after the whirlwind weekend I have had but, I am being a responsible adult and going to work! Here are some shots from the wedding, BF steals the camera so there are always more pictures of me...
Today is going to be a whirlwind day as well. My boss is in Bermuda (lucky) so I will be the point person on projects we were working on together also I also have interviews and the same old day to day stuff. 5 O'clock where are you?
  • Top: blue ruffled blouse, Atelier via Loehmanns; tank top underneath for the modesty
  • Bottom: gray plaid pencil skirt, from mom via Kohl's
  • Shoes & Accessories: nude patent leather pumps, Apt. 9 via Kohl's; Tiffany & Co. silver bead earrings; V'ta cut steel necklace; black Fendi spy bag

1 comment:

  1. You looked so lovely at the wedding, and your skin is really, really pretty!

    Love today's outfit, and good for you on going in today hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...