Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010

Do you like the new picture background? I moved to another spot in my hallway, super exciting!!! It's still a work in progress... One day I will take fantastic pictures but, practice makes perfect and today is not that day.

The sun is peeking it's head out and even though it's still cold I'm feeling excited about not being head to toe covered up. Time for capris! Sadly, I think part of the reason that my outfit doesn't look ah-mazing in this mediocre picture is because the items of clothes are a little big on me, especially the shirt. I thought I weeded all those items out of my closet... I guess not. This shirt might need to go in the donation bag when I get home.

I am trying to find similar and affordable versions of what I am wearing because not many items from my wardrobe are currently in stores now since the whole point of this is to not buy (a ton) of new clothes. Is that something that interests you? Leave me a comment and let me know.
  • Top: aqua wrap shirt, New York and Company with white tank top under (for the modesty)
  • Bottom: brown plaid capris, New York and Company (similar-ish here)
  • Shoes & Accesories: bronze ballet flats, Me Too via DSW (similar here); chunky multi stone necklace, picked up at a local jewelry store (similar here); yellow alley bag (similar *vegan option* here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...