Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

First of all, how do you like the new logo/banner? It was made by a very talented and creative design team... my mom and I. And, when I say "my mom and I" I mean I had an idea and she completely bought it to life *thanks mom* with a little technical contribution from me. I think it is pretty amazing and love the fact that it looks a little Jordi Labanda-ish, no? Either way, I hope you enjoy it!

This morning is so gloomy and cold (compartively to the past few days) and it's not helping me want to get ready and leave my warm cozy apartment at all. I think someone should tell Monday that they can't be like this and instead they should be sunny and beautiful so I am more motivated! Now we can come back to reality with today's outfit. Please excuse the random shots, I am still trying to get the timing down... is there something on my face?
  • Top: purple 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt, Target
  • Bottom: black and white tweed pants, Mandee. Yes, you read correctlyMandee. I have had these pants since high school. I don't know if that's something to be proud of or not but, they still fit and are still appropriate so... I keep them. Thank you business casual prep school!
  • Shoes & Accessories: black suede Rocket Dog sneaker shoes, today is just the day for things from high school... V'ta coin pearl necklace, Tiffany silver earrings, and the yellow alley bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...