Monday, April 2, 2012

Update: I Complete You Product Challenge




I have been keeping on with this personal challenge to use all the products that I have before I run out to the store to buy more. I have developed a preference for bottles (lotion, face wash, etc.) that have pump dispensers. It is such an easy way to keep yourself from over-using things when just a dab will do ya. That being said, it is definitely prolonging the process as I am becoming less and less wasteful. Yay?

On another note, I was a little sad to finish this bottle of Jojoba Oil lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn. The proverbial “they” are not kidding when they said the strongest sense tied to memory is smell. The aroma of that lotion reminds me so much of my grandmother it is out of control. I don’t get to see her that often and it’s always nice to be reminded of her in little ways. What smells make you nostalgic? 

Check out my progress here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...