Friday, May 20, 2011

FBFF: Blogging Pet Peeves

I don't have alot of blog pet peeves but, here's what irks me just a little...  
  1. Music - I might be listening to my own music. I might be at work checking out your blog on the DL. There are a million different reasons why I don't want to hear your music. I know I listen to some (what some might perceive as) really obnoxious music; I won't subject you to that just because you want to visit my blog and in turn would appreciate the same courtesy. If you need a ride well... that's another story. 
  2. Over Crowding -  When the extra content gets out of control I can't focus on your wonderful words. By extra content I mean ads, sidebars nonsense, pop-ups (the worst) and all that other jazz... I get distracted easily so give me a break!
  3. Dropping Off - Not saying good bye is the worst! I am very sad when I come across a great blog and then all of a sudden everything just stops without a word of warning. I know, I know... but, this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...