Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guest Post: Iris @ Mad Dress Game

I hope everyone is enjoying there long weekend so far! I just wanted to let you all know about a guest appearance I am making today... on the internet! I was so happy to help out Frances Joy when she asked me to do a guest post while she is getting settled in Costa Rica. I'm talking about a few of my favorite things; You know, cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudel... Not actually but, check out the real story over at Mad Dress Game!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hello , you are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment.

    http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/01/260-days-no-repeats.html

    You can also ask to be removed from LOOK 10.
    Pick your prize, saying AWARD, if you want. It’s for your blog.

    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YJkdNi7eyns/TTH59OFoF4I/AAAAAAAAUQ4/5yFTKCPcdDQ/1170_award.gif

    Greetings
    Vicen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...