Friday, December 16, 2011

FBFF: Christmas Quiz

No holiday party is complete without:  Coquito an eggnog like drink with rum, very traditional for a Puerto Rican family like mine.


My favorite Christmas song/album: I love the Carol of the Bells among many other traditional songs but, my favorite iteration of it was the way that Saks Fifth Avenue used it in their snowflake show a few years ago.






 I wish they were still doing that instead of the bubble thing they have now... 


The perfect New Year's Eve outfit includes: Sequins, without a doubt!






Eggnog, good or bad? Yuck, it needs to be Coquito or not at all... 


Did you ever take pictures on Santa's lap at the mall? I don't know. I don't think so or at least I don't remember it...  we should ask my Mom.


Gingerbread Latte or Peppermint Mocha: Creme Brulée Latte!






My best bargain find for a gift this year: Well, I can't really answer that question yet. People still haven't gotten their gifts! 


If I could only buy all my gifts from one place, I'd shop at: Target, you could probably find a gift for everyone on your list there. It might not be the best gift but, it will be something they like. 


My favorite holiday memory: My mom's reaction to the gift my brother and I gave her last year


My favorite Christmas movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas... or is that a Halloween movie? 


The best part about holiday decorations is: The ornaments since I was a little kid...






Rip off the wrapping paper or neatly pull off the tape: Rip It!


Miracle on 34th Street or It's a Wonderful Life: I honestly can't remember either, I have that bad habit with tons of movies


It doesn't feel like the holiday season until: BF and I go buy our ornament.


All I want for Christmas is: For it to be here already!!! 




Don't forget to enter to win the Spanish Steps dress from Shabby Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...