Friday, May 6, 2011

FBFF: A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Of 'Em... Shoes

1.What is your go-to pair of shoes?

I think I wear my black pumps to death! Actually I know I do because that was BF's congratulations new job gift to me new black pumps to replace the pair that I had worn into the ground. I already had to have this new pair repaired (new heel tip, front sole) I expected more from you Nine West... But, when I'm not at work and the weather is warm enough I am in flip flops and sandals as often as I can be.

2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?

Comfort is a big one. Nice shoes don't really look that nice if you can't walk in them... I learned that the hard way. Price of course factors in there to versus how often I will wear the shoe. If it's something I am going to wear all the time then I might invest a little more in "quality" AKA "pricetag" but, I have some basic shoes that I wear all the time that were $10/$12 and totally exceed my expectations.

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?


The majority of the things in my closet are neutral, with a few pops of color here and there. I would have to say overall the most dominant color is black. As a style blogger I feel the need to say that purple or red or something  "shocking" like that but, I'll be honest... I like black shoes and they go best with the majority of my wardrobe.

4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and why?

I like Born sandals. They are some of the most comfortable things in the world. That doesn't seem design-y enough...

5. If price wasn't an issue, you’d own which shoe?

For me if I want a pair of shoes I will buy them but, most of the things I like are within my means. If not then I'm sure there is a similar pair (that is probably better quality) out there somewhere for me. Maybe it's the way I walk or the shape of my foot but, I have found that things from Target last just as long if not longer and are more comfortable that your average pair of Manolo's. I am saying that straight from experience... Sorry to burst any bubbles.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a pair of Tiffany style silver earrings like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...