Monday, March 7, 2011

Update: I Complete You Product Challenge


No, that's not the same bottle of lotion from last time, just the same company. This one was "grapefruit" scented. I learned I love grapefruits, as in the real fruit to eat not so much the scent of it as a lotion. This one in particular was very spiced, musky, or "medicine-y" as my new boss put it when she asked me not to wear that smell anymore. Yeah, that was awkward... I guess some people are are sensitive to different smells. Thankfully I was almost done. Would you ask someone to not wear a scent you didn't like? How would you go about it?

Check out my updated list here!

Don't forget to enter the Perricone MD Product Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...