Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011: Back From Beyond

No, you're not seeing a mirage, I am the real Iris. Sorry for my absenteeism; life, work, and catching a wicked cold have really messed with my outfit posting rhythm. I'm trying to get back in the groove and in an effort not to get even more behind think it's best to just jump right back in with today's outfit. I know we are missing almost a week and a half of outfits but, I promise I took pictures each and everyday and I will get those up ASAP.

It feels like spring has sprung here and I could not be happier. I will take the proverbial April showers over snow any day! That being said there is still a chill in the air so we're not quite at the point where outfits like this are appropriate yet but, I know it's coming and that makes me happy. What types of warm weather clothes are you most excited to wear?

  • Topbrown and cream argyle sweater, Merona for Target (same shirt different color here)
  • Bottomdark gray Hudson Wide Leg Pant, New York and Company
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown suede boots, Chinese Laundry via DSW; gray headband, scunci via CVS; pearl earrings, birthday gift from Mom via Macy's; purple tote bag, Coach (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...