Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011: Breaking All The Rules

So I am down to my last few days in this office and I am feeling a little wild and crazy... You remember last week when I recklessly paired brown tights and black boots? Well, I'm doing it again today! I know it's Wednesday but, I am going to wear denim to work. I can see the horrified looks on your faces now... I know it's cray cray but, I don't care. I have a feeling that things are going to take a turn for the conservative around here and I wanted to push my sartorial limits as much as I can in place where I am comfortable leaving. Sadly, my "reckless" interpretation of the dress code (specifically the denim) is pretty standard around my current office. Even though I personally kept it classy who might be in for some culture shock? That's be me.
  • Top: green scoopneck sweater, LOFT with a tank top underneath for the modesty (same sweater different color here and here)
  • Bottom: dark denim pencil skirt, Torrid (similar here)
  • Shoes & Accessoriesblack Madison Heights Tall Boots, Timberland via Zappos; brown tights, Merona; coin pearl necklace, V'ta jewelry; coin pearl earrings, borrowed from mom then altered; purple tote bag, Coach

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...