Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011: Ladies Make Some Noise If You Wanna Be My Replacement

Today I have alot on my work plate, I am going to be interviewing candidates to fill my role where I work when I leave this Friday. I can't believe it's all happening so quickly, I feel like I just gave my notice yesterday instead of a week ago. That being said I am hoping to find someone to replace me before I go even though my boss says I'm irreplaceable, awww... 

I am keeping it more professional today (AKA wearing a jacket) because I want to make a serious impression on the people who I meet. As my last week working in a business casual environment continues I might push that to it's limit as the week goes on! No, I don't think the teal tights count... 
  • Top: coral embellished tank top, LOFT via Mom; khaki safari jacket, LOFT
  • Bottom: brown jersey knit skirt, Old Navy 
  • Shoes & Accessories: brown pumps, Candies via Kohl's;  teal tights, Comfort Choice/Christmas gift from Cousin V (on sale here); tiger's eye earrings, Citygirl Accessories; brown Loeffler Randall bag, Target (same bag different color here


Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, herehere, and here:



Don't forget to enter the giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...