Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2011: Goodbye To Everything That I Knew...

Today is my last day at my current company (peace out) and I am not going to lie I'm a total ball of emotions... Since it is the last chance I am going to have to wear jeans in the office for a while I pleased to be able to do so within the confines of this dress code not being wild and crazy like I was on Wednesday. I'm not really sure how things are going to be next week but, I feel sure that what happens will be positive!
  • Top: purple and white polka dot shirt, Old Navy (same shirt different color here)
  • Bottomdouble waistband denim trouser tailored by me, LOFT Christmas Gift
  • Shoes & Accessories: black sneaker/shoes, Rocket Dog; pearl earrings, gift from Mom; black spy bag, Fendi (not pictured)

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here and here:


Don't forget to enter the Shopbop Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...