Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 21, 2010: Exhaustion Setting In

As you have probably (correctly) assumed Christmas is a very hectic time for me. Don't get me wrong it is my favorite holiday (aside from my birthday) but, with everything that is going on I need to remeber to take a break before I fall asleep standing up... uh oh, too late.
  • Top: orange dolman sleeve top, Xhiliration for Target
  • Bottom: black and white tweed pants, Mandee
  • Shoes & Accessories: black ruffle embellished flats, Audrey Brooke via DSW; multi colored beaded necklace, LOFT/b-day gift from Mom; silver bead earrings, Tiffany & Co.; blue Foley + Corrina City Clutch, gifted via Plaza Too

Items from this outfit are previously seen and remixed here, here, here, here, and here:

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback! I really look forward to hearing from you...